Friday, March 16, 2018

A wee bit of a break



Yup it has been some time since my last post. I have been in the process of moving (again) and also this meant finding a workspace (still searching but found a temporary solution  -though no big deal, in the past I have carved in bathrooms, abandoned warehouses, a forgotten kitchen, under a gazebo in the lashing rain etc etc). 

Anyway my work both writing, drawing and carving has been severely hampered by a really bad case of tendonitis. I am off to see an osteopath today so fingers crossed. In the meantime I have been experimenting with brass/ bronze and copper casting. This is resin casting with a large percentage of atomised metal powder thrown in the mix. 

Feedback on these creations is welcomed. And yes they are available for purchase.






Find me on FaceBook



No comments:

Post a Comment